Thursday, February 12, 2009

Wishing everyone a "Happy Valentines Day"......


I just wanted to thank everyone for all the wonderful Valentines that were sent to me. These two Swaps were my first to participate in and I was just overwhelmed with all the creativity and beautiful work that was put into them all. I haven't yet received all of my Valentine goodies but as soon as I do I am going to post pictures of them and brag about them all!! My computer at home is still down so I have to wait to post or comment everyone when I get to work. So please be patient with me and I promise it will be as soon as I can and I'm trying to post more frequently.
I would like to make one comment regarding my Vintage Heart Swap partner. Her name is Laura Garrett and her blog spot is http://beelicioushandbags.blogspot.com. If you LOVE aprons of all sorts you must go and check her out she also has a ETSY account! She is a super sweet person and it feels like I've been reunited with a long lost friend. I am so thankful to have had her as a partner and now a friend!! Again I will post pictures of all the goodies as soon as they arrive ........Happy Valentines Day everyone !

Kristie



0 comments:

Post a Comment