Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Look at all my new goodies ......


I just wanted to share with everyone all the great "goodies" that I received from two swaps that I participated in. I know it took a while but I finally got around to downloading the pictures. The first swap that I was in was "My Vintage Heart Valentine" and my swap partner was Laura from http://beelicioushandhandbags.blogspot/
Laura is a super sweet person and very talented with the sewing machine! I was fortunate enough to receive one of her aprons plus some other fabulous goodies but most importantly I gained a new friend and isn't that what this is all about? It is for me! Thank you again Laura........




The second swap that I participated in was "My Valentine Swap" which was a swap where you made 14 Valentines and received 14 in return. I can't tell you how excited I was everyday to rush home and open the mailbox to see what arrived in the mail for me! I loved each and every one and was amazed at all the talent and creativity these ladies had. Thank you all very much!!

Here are the pictures of all the Valentines that I received and the pictures do not do them justice!!

















Again thank all of you very much....................

2 comments:

BEELICIOUS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BEELICIOUS said...

WoW girl! U are Amazing! I just stepped away for a second, come back & WoW!!
I Love the New look:)

& I can Post! Yay!!

Thank You for being So Sweet & linking to my blog! Glad you Liked your package:)

Post a Comment